not a 32-storey drop test.
Looks like Samsung is the first to bring out a complete package- software suite and stylus- for those who are looking for an alternative input method on their tablets. Read on to find out how our hands-on went.
– screen resolution is noticeably…non-full HD, at 1280×800
– S-Pen greatly increases productivity, works just as well as it does on the Samsung Galaxy Note 2
– Samsung continues their Tab line’s tradition of placing stereo speakers (YAY!) on one of the shorter side of the device (NAY!!); wants you to use it in a portrait orientation, especially when watching movies. wtf?
– it’s a HUGE phone as well/a small portable tablet with phone functions
– bonus! there’s an IR blaster! and Samsung included a TV remote software
– styled similarly to the current generation 2013 Samsung Galaxy
– but missing most of the software features of